Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Wishes

I have a new video which I would like to dedicate to all admirers of Richard Armitage. It is my Christmas wish for all of us, and for Mr. Armitage too.  I wasn't sure if I would be able to finish this video with all the last minute things I needed to do to get things ready for Christmas. Servetus came to my rescue at the last minute with a clip from North and South to replace one I wasn't happy with.

There are so many wonderful things in the world (and some not) but I choose to see the glass as half-full... :) But nothing is as important as love, so love is what I wish for everyone. This was the great gift that Christ shared with the world so it is most appropriate at this time of the year.  It is for all people regardless of their beliefs, because love must be shared to be experienced in the fullest sense.

I Wish You Love

My best wishes for a peaceful, relaxing or energizing holiday season 
that you can enjoy with people you care about.

Merry Christmas

15 comments:

Charleybrown said...

Merry Christmas to you too Phylly!!

Skully said...

Merry Christmas, Phylly!

Phylly3 said...

@Charleybrown and Skully -- Thank you both for visiting today and for leaving a comment. I hope you both had a lovely day.
@ Skully -- I now have a copy of series 1 and 2 of Spooks! I hope to finally get my husband to watch with me.

MaryKwizMiz said...

late to the party as usual - hope you had a great one ;)

Starheart said...

Not as late as some...ehem.

Happy holidays Phylly and friends!

Phylly3 said...

@TTN--Yes, thanks I certainly did! I hope yours was as nice too!
@Ragtag--Thank you! So nice to hear from you. I hope everything's fine with you downunder.

Avalon said...

I hope you and your family had a Merry Christmas. I wish you a Happy and Safe New Year.

Phylly3 said...

@Avalon -- Thank you! All the best to you and your family. I hope your Momma is feeling better!

Nat at RA FanBlog said...

Great vid, Phylly! I hope you had a great CHristmas and enjoy the rest of your vacation. :)

Phylly3 said...

Thank you so much Nat! I am enjoying this holiday very much. I know your Christmas must be very special this year! :)

RAFrenzy said...

Phylly, I hope you're having a wonderful holiday. Love your video, and it occurred to me why I like watching all of your videos so much. While I'm watching, it's evident you enjoyed making them.

BTW, is that Natalie Cole singing? If so, she's one of my favorites. Saw her and Lou Rawls together years ago, and I still refer to it as the best show I've ever seen!

Phylly3 said...

Thank you Frenz! Yes I do enjoy making them (or I wouldn't do it!) And yes, that is Natalie Cole singing. She has a lovely voice. That must have been a fantastic show!

Traxy said...

Merry (belated) Christmas, Phylly! :) Hope you had a wonderful time! Such a lovely video as well. Haww. *happysigh* :)

Phylly3 said...

Thanks Traxy! I hope you had a great trip to Sweden. Nice that you dropped by!

Erwinywcf said...

Merry Christmas to you too Phylly!!